Nightmare

Friday, March 26, 2010

Bad day, the day after i had a bad dream, a Nightmare i suppose.

I tweeted it, even i posted my status on Facebook(rarely post up status, If you do notice.)

just woke up, had many bad dreams, bad day bad day!!

Povy Teng had a bad dream, bad day bad day..

8 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone  ·  ·

Wren Siaw Shi Kai

Wren Siaw Shi Kai

its alll just a dream......
7 hours ago ·
Cheng Sook Koon

Cheng Sook Koon

aik.. dint go class..
7 hours ago ·
Povy Teng

Povy Teng

Had bad dream cannot wake up.. Lol
So how's photography class?
7 hours ago ·
Cheng Sook Koon

Cheng Sook Koon

lolx.. hmm.. talk bout history.. very interesting lo.. he show us all his antic camera! very nice..haha
7 hours ago ·
Povy Teng

Povy Teng

Arghh.. When is our next lesson? Hmmm
7 hours ago ·
Cheng Sook Koon

Cheng Sook Koon

lol.. nex wed? but we got assembly then we will go home late..
7 hours ago ·
Povy Teng

Povy Teng

Har? Then I think I'm not coming d.. Lol btw when is your moral studies?
7 hours ago ·

Marco Lum

Marco Lum

dreamt of me ar
4 hours ago ·
Min Hui

Min Hui

Your sis cant come, you cannot? =/
4 hours ago ·
Hmmm, what so nice to 'like' about? :(

Actually it was just some random and weird dream i had about my upcoming birthday. Everything was affect by the Chinese Feng Shui, and it says the year of Monkey is fan taishuiIt is to believe that people who chong or fan tai sui will face a year of obstacles, unless in the begining of the year, offerings have made in temple to appease Tai Sui.

YOURS TRULY IS VERY SUPERSTITIOUS and of course she did. She went all the way looking for chinese temple, kuan ying temple and bla bla blah.. (stop my grandmother story...)

Well, in case you don't know..

Fan Taisui 犯太岁 (also known as "Nian Chong 年冲") simply means 'clash with taisui'. If your Zodiac happens to be the same as the Zodiac of the Year (Taisui year), it is said to "clash with Taisui". For instance, in the year of 2009, the Taisui (Zodiac) year is cow. If you happen to be also a cow by Zodiac, it is said to be "Fan Tai Sui 犯太岁" (clash with Taisui).
Zodiac of Year of Tiger that fan taishui :

犯 - Tiger

沖 - Monkey

刑 - Boar, Snake (not sure what their treatment for Boar would be, as it's also 六合)

害 - Snake

Unfortunately, i couldn't manage to wake up on time for my class at 9 and i missed it. I don't like it and please don't come back again, seriously. And the feeling of crying while your sleeping doesn't feel good. Your pillow will be sweating. ewwww

Okay, once again, Yours truly's birthday is coming soon. Although she is not planning to celebrate on this upcoming birthday but still she is willing to receive all the wish from all of ya and some birthday gift as well.

One of the item on her birthday gift's list...

Its Dooodolls, Imma Aries Baby, get me a Pinkie Pirate alright? winks
Something simple yet lovely, don't you think so?

P/s. Does anyone interested to my TWO-MONTHS-OLD LUMIX LX3 SEMI PRO CAMERA? kindly leave me comment if you interested. For more details, email me, t.povy@hotmail.com